The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Has Schneider finally proven he can be a starting goalie?

hockeyfan90

Personally, I never doubted he could be a starter in this league. Too me it has always been a case of who holds more value and upside to our team. I tend to think Schneider does. In no way should that discount what Lou has done for this team or his quality as a goalie.

Ya he can get traded to another team in need of a goalie where they give us a scoring winger or centre and a draft pick. We could easy fetch more in trade with Schneider then Luu and still have awesome goaltending. Lack could be back up and after a couple yrs playing behind Luu we can go through all this again, but by then luu will be 37 and we will want to go younger then.

In before mini mod Elvis15 comes telling us where to post

As for Schneider, hes our goalie of the future, and i believe that hes always shown that. Plus hes younger, and i feel more comfortable with him in net in high pressure games than Lu. Management knows all this and they wont let Schneider go. Lu of course is a very good goalie too though.

Hahaha is there really even a discussion about this? We are really pretending that Luongo is even close to Schneider...in 2013 :picard: ?? :lol::lol: this site is 10/10 for laughs... The next thread we should make is, "is Henrik the starting center?" Then inside the OP will be, "or do you think LaPierre is catching up to him?" :lol:

Archived