Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NexusRift

Bobby Lou! Destiny, Fate, Determination, Faith. (Caution...Language!)

9 posts in this topic

He's been a leader from the start--that's never changed. The criticism with Luongo has absolutely nothing to do with his leadership, his work ethic, or how he carries himself. The way he's handled this whole situation for the past few years has been admirable.

If he wants to play goal for the Canucks or any other Team, does he really have any other choice but not to do that ?

I think after he saw a lack of movement, he needed to re-ivent himself and promote and sell himself too. He even admits the blow to his ego with no takers and even being nervous in his last game (as he doesnt want a bad game). I am sure You will see a more focused and strong effort from every start Luongo makes, till a decision on where his playing future is made.16 wins for the Team in the playoffs,and if he is contributing part in any, he will have more options on where he can play

Six years of big game mediocrity and there are STILL people who won't let go and pass the torch. Sad... so sad...

One and a half years of GM mediocrity in making a simple decision to trade Luo.

So sad,so sad.

Just because I want to see Schneider play the games doesn't mean I don't think Lou is a quality player and person...

It's a tough situation for Lou and the team, but you never know....maybe Lou will come in and win a big game/series in the playoffs.

Anything can happen.