The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14's first screenshot + trailer on the 15th

That screenshot looks the same as NHL 13....and 12....and 11. I wonder what features they're going to add this year.

I can't say I won't buy it though, because I know I will.

I hope they don't try and pretend that adding a Legend team or something is a feature. It's not. It's not hard to create a bunch of players and a jersey.

Pointless trailer really. I know they have to show something with the announcement of the game, but stil...

The stuff they are adding into 14 seems cool, although I don't know how I feel about this one-touch thing

And as now, it will be on PS3 and 360 with a release date of September 10th

http://ca.ign.com/ar...-date-announced

"The game will also offer a newly redone Be a Pro Career Mode, which will allow you to “truly live the life of an NHL player” including interacting with teammates, media interviews and more. According to EA, “each choice you make will affect your relationship with fans, teammates and management, influencing your skills and progression."

finallyyyyyyyyyy

I call and raise you up-to-date every day rosters and player performance trackers that effect overall rating. eg. if Stamkos has a crappy game and he missed the net alot or wasnt in good enough defensive position then those ratings go down that day and vice versa. This means that all players are effected by hotstreaks and cold streaks and it effects their in game performance like it is in real life. If NBA games can do it then this game better start...

As long as they made it so that simming on the PS3 is much faster, then that will be an improvement.. The PS3 is suppose to be able to handle bigger game files yet some reason, the 360 sims faster than the PS3. It literally takes at least 5 minutes to sim a month on GM mode with injuries off.. And with injuries on, it takes much longer

As long as they made it so that simming on the PS3 is much faster, then that will be an improvement.. The PS3 is suppose to be able to handle bigger game files yet some reason, the 360 sims faster than the PS3. It literally takes at least 5 minutes to sim a month on GM mode with injuries off.. And with injuries on, it takes much longer

"The game will also offer a newly redone Be a Pro Career Mode, which will allow you to “truly live the life of an NHL player” including interacting with teammates, media interviews and more. According to EA, “each choice you make will affect your relationship with fans, teammates and management, influencing your skills and progression."

finallyyyyyyyyyy

finallyyyyyyyyyy

Archived