The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3 @ Avelanch 4

The Magician

If not for Corey Schneider's play this one would have been over a lot sooner. One of the worst third periods all season, it looked like the Canucks were skating in quicksand while the Avs were skating past. Atrocious defensive coverage. They weren't ready to start playing in the first and wasted a fairly good second period.

Hansen had another good game, and justified AV's promotion to the top line.

Your blaming Schneider because 4 goals were let in how original he played great out there today no chance on any of the goals

Also didn't realize you knew the health of Schneider before the actual team doctors maybe you should leave that to them

Av once again making retarded calls... Why play schnides when he just had a flu???? Why why why... We have a more than capable goalie sitting on the bench, yet Av plays the guy with the flu because sccnudes wanted to...

Bieksa mistake was just a big fat stinky gassy play....

This is a pure coaching fat fart. Oh and our pp sucked again, but nothing new there.

I dont understand u guys, I love how all the blame goes to Av,Bieksa and Lapierre. First of all Bieksa had a bad game but it was not all his fault, second of all i think AV was wise to move Lapierre up to the 2nd line considering the fact that he has 4 points in his last 5 games, 3rd of all u haters love to blame Lappy for some reason, yes he did give the puck away for a goal but he also scored a goal and was 66 percent on the faceoff dot putting 3 shots on net. U haters make me sick u choose to blame those 3 people when u dont even mention weise who had 2 huge giveaways, Roy who was a minus 2, Raymond who was benched and Kassian who played Horrible not to mention Schneider who gave the puck away more then anyone on th team this afternoon. Its all luck Weise could give the puck away twice shneids will bail him out and then lapierre or bieksa will give the puck away and they become the villain, some of u guys are ridiculous.

If they give up chances like this to the Hawks or Ducks, it's a 7 or 8 goal blowout like we've seen in the past.

Good goaltending is making the team think they're better than they are right now. And they're starting to lose their work ethic because of it.

This is all on AV.

Put in a sick goalie instead of a motivated one coming off a 40-save performance. That's 4 goals against.

Don't call your timeout with 7 minutes to go in a close 3-2 hockey game and your 4th line has just iced the puck twice in a row. Get scored on the next shift.

Completely shuffle up all your lines after out-scoring opponents something rediculous like 13-3 in the last 4 game winning streak and ruining whatever chemistry we had going.

Sure that final call was B.S and we should of had a powerplay after someone got tripped up big time at our own blueline, but the Canucks were sloppy all night long. 1st goal against was a joke of a play by us, 2nd goal Lapierre was pick-pocketted to perfection, 3rd goal was shocking coverage and 4th goal was just a fluke.

I tuned in for the last 5 mins of the game. I saw a soft (albeit correct) hooking call to put us down a man with only a few minutes to go. I chuckled when the announced stated that was the 3rd consecutive call against the Canucks.... so typical. Then as the penalty comes to an end I see a CLEAR trip on Hamhuis as he's carrying the puck that goes uncalled.... again, so typical. How does that not get called? Both referees likely would've seen that given he had the puck. That penalty gets called as it should have and the game is over.

As a side note, I laughed when the 3 stars of the game were announced and all 3 were Avs. LOL, u never see all 3 for the same team unless it's at least a 3 goal difference in score. Homer much Colorado?

Archived