The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3 @ Avelanch 4

The Magician

Some of these guys need to starting eating some spinach seriously put some mustard on that puck. They have such a hard time getting the puck out of the dzone this season, stupid weak donkey passes and clearing attempts :( it's so obvious it's a major problem for them and come playoff time teams are going exploit that and forecheck them like it's one's business, if a dumb drunk fan like me is noticing it I am sure the 10 guys watching video 24/7 on the other teams are going to notice too.

It wasn't a "good" loss...it was a pathetic excuse for a hockey game played by the Canucks......I don't think we would be complaining if we had actually played well......

I LOVE reading the pgt when we lose, so many laughs. If we lose, we should trade the goalie, the sedins suck, bieksa sucks, AV is an idiot... When we win, just give us the cup, we're the best yadda yadda yadda LOL

Because we are 7 games away from the playoffs and we purportedly play a system which is defensively sound. Forty-one games in and we do not have any set lines, we blindly throw the puck out into the middle of the ice in our end, we don't hit, we have 4th liners on the 2cd and 3rd line, a 3rd liner on the 1st line, we cannot consistently exit our zone or gain the offensive zone, and we have a team who believes that their opponents will fold before they are truly beaten. Oh and yes, our team D sucked.

Regroup and move on, I sure hope so but after what we have just witnessed and at this point in the season, there is plenty to be serious about.

Yea, and AV should be able to recognize when a player is having a terrible game. But again, his butt buddies receive no accountability.

- AV would have benched Shroeder for a week if he played the way Lapierre did

- Ballard would have been benched for the rest of the year if he had a game as bad as Bieksa's.

These two players alone should not have played the 3rd period. AT ALL. But no... AV is a ****ing moron.

Furthermore, he hoots like an owl for line-changes every 20 seconds no matter what is happening on the ice, and look what happens! Sloppy changes left, right, and center.

The worst part: look who the opponent was. The ****ing Colorado ****ing Avalanche.

I sincerely hope this is AV's last season here.

Archived