Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Creature Blue Lagoon

Is it not time to give Luo a run!?

314 posts in this topic

Ya.. I think Luongo will get the 2nd of the back to back coming up, but that's it.

It was sloppy defensive play more than anything today, I mean Bieksa putting the puck on Landeskog's stick for the first goal, and Lapierre taking the puck behind the net instead of clearing it was just gross. I thought we'd at least manage to take it to OT, but streaks always end, Av's had the law of averages today - simple as that.

Never mentioned today's loss against the Avs, rather Im looking at the picture as a whole. The team should give Luo a run and see if he can maintain his dominance, if so why would anyone not start him in the playoffs if/when he gives this team the best chance to win night in, night out!

Nope. Schneider has been playing great lately, tied with most shutouts in the league

Yeah, it was all Cory`s fault that Bieksa and Lapierre gave the puck right to the Avs players.

team struggling? cory average????

have you been living under a rock or something?! maybe you should actually watch some games.

Lu will start 1/2 of the back-to-back coming up.

'Cory has been average' is probably the most asinine/Lu lover thing I've heard this season. Lets look at his last 11 games minus today

Record: 10-2-0

GAA: 1.26

SV %: over .930 (I don't know the exact number)

Guess we will see in the playoffs then, cause if Cory is as good as you make him out to be, its going to be like Roy in 93 all over again! Can't Wait!