The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is it not time to give Luo a run!?

This has to be an obvious troll thread no? So sick and tired of this Luo Vs Schneider bull. Bunch of ???? pissy little 12 year olds upset their favourite goaltender has been upstaged. Sickening to think some fans of both players actually wish "their" guy would have a lousy game so they can come on here and rant and rave how "their" guy should of started.

I like Luongo as a person, but it is fairly ???? obvious which route the team has choosen and who our starter is now but hey if MG decides to shock the world and Schneider is traded and Luo is our goaltender I'll support the guy.

ok if we're going to pick and choose stats if you take away that 8 goal gongshow in Detroit then Luongo's stats are actually better than Schneider's for the season. So doesn't Luongo give us a good chance to win on any given night as well?

Never mentioned today's loss against the Avs, rather Im looking at the picture as a whole. The team should give Luo a run and see if he can maintain his dominance, if so why would anyone not start him in the playoffs if/when he gives this team the best chance to win night in, night out!

Not blaming Cory for the Avalanche loss, but a goal against with 7 seconds to play against the worst team in the league is pretty embarassing, as is 3 goals against in the final period.

Luongo deserves the next game, and should get it. We should be playing on a "win and in" basis right now. Luongo won his last start, Schneider didn't, so Lu should get the next game.

I hate how everyone trashes the team when we lose, but does a complete 180 when we win a game. God, I love the sight of bandwagoners.

It was one game against a team that has got some pride to play for. We were outshot by Calgary does that mean we have a worse team. It doesn't mean anything, but I do agree that Luongo should get a couple more games to rest Schneider for the playoffs. Perhaps give Lou a single game every time Schneider plays two. Schneider needs to re gear for the playoffs and I'm expecting big things out of certain players.

Because that would be the same show we have all seen over and over again since Luongo began his time here. Dominant or very good regular seasons followed by playoffs that left many people biting their nails off and pulling their hair out.

Luongo is the last person I want to see in a Canucks uniform in the playoffs unless he's stapled firmly to the bench. Let's NOT do the insane thing for a change and try something different, (gasp!) maybe it will yield different results.

Give Cory the net until we're knocked out or we've won the cup. What have we got to lose?

Yes because posting the best SV% number that first round means nothing, schneider had the best opening round stats of any goalie. He should have did more to help the team beat the stanely cup champions.

Also how many games was lou given when he came here? I recall several playoff blow ups before he took us to the finals in 2011, yet schneider fails with lou fans in 3 games posting the best opening round stats of a goalie last year.

Never change lou fans.

Lu may not be our playoff guy and probably gone this summer. I just know this team ain't going far for sure even with Schneider standing on his head. He stood on it last playoffs, still only 1 win and 2 loses and we got eliminated. Will be interesting to see who gets the blame.

Yes...IT's about frickin time!!! It's embarassing having him sit on the bench after he stood on his head against Calgary and made 40 saves...gets the first star as the visiting team...sits on the bench in the next game. WTF!!! Get your head out of your ass AV. What happened to "who ever gives us the best chace will play"...practice what you preach.

Archived