The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Hartzell, Laganiere

Cannata>>>Hartzell

He played in a much tougher league and performed great. He was a finalist for the Hobey Baker award and was by far his teams best player.

Teams only want these players because they're free prospects. Doesn't mean they're all gonna be stars.

Cannata>>>Hartzell

He played in a much tougher league and performed great. He was a finalist for the Hobey Baker award and was by far his teams best player.

Teams only want these players because they're free prospects. Doesn't mean they're all gonna be stars.

Cannata>>>Hartzell

How do you figure? Hartzell went further in the Hobey Baker process and carried his team all the way to final. He was far and away Quinnipiac's best player. Him having an off game Saturday was really the key to Yale winning. The Bobcats rode him all the way. To say Cannata is that much better is a little presumptuous.

I will give you Hockey East over ECAC but Hartzell had a great college career and an unbelievable season this year.

I'd agree Cannata is better, but haven't seen enough of Hartzell to put money on it or anything. Part of my reasoning is Cannata did not have the team to play behind that Hartzell did this year, as they were probably the best team all year in the NCAA. Them not being able to get it done in the finals isn't a reflection on Hartzell n my opinion, and he does seem good, but I think Cannata has more upside.

Archived