The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Blank Posts

Caboose

So, checking today's top 20 posters, I noticed this:

pNX9CLg.png

Now, reaching 100 posts in 1 day is quite the accomplishment, and I was naturally impressed and in awe of this mans Vintage Canuck-esque ability to contribute excellent, and thought provoking content on a daily basis, the ones which I was most moved by being:

hJN1Hhh.png

eCZ7TXQ.png

deBY5r4.png

WjcBffe.pnglUpkoV9.pngT466If2.pngCw9MqLQ.png

mIl1kR4.png

fNgOh6f.png

v3HLbxu.png

BEFMNzf.png

JK6z0Ka.png

UZ0ZOwT.png

OYIwNyM.png

pNX9CLg.png

Now, reaching 100 posts in 1 day is quite the accomplishment, and I was naturally impressed and in awe of this mans Vintage Canuck-esque ability to contribute excellent, and thought provoking content on a daily basis, the ones which I was most moved by being:

hJN1Hhh.png

eCZ7TXQ.png

deBY5r4.png

mIl1kR4.png

fNgOh6f.png

v3HLbxu.png

BEFMNzf.png

JK6z0Ka.png

UZ0ZOwT.png

OYIwNyM.png

So, in total that is 15 of 100 posts today that contain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and this does not include the numerous posts that contain only "LOL", "LMAO", or something else along those lines.

Here on CDC we have a rule against 100 page threads due to server lag, but if we were to simply to cut out the numerous blank posts on this board we most likely would not reach 100 pages nearly as quickly.

Oh, and if you don't believe me:

/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=113941&search_app=forums&userMode=content&sid=28b2884830bb752f1e97dfc656efe2d8&search_app_filters%5Bforums%5D%5BsearchInKey%5D=&search_app_filters%5Bforums%5D%5BsortKey%5D=date&st=0">http://forum.canucks...tKey]=date&st=0

Edit: This popped up while I was typing this thread out, found it funny:

25TAo2p.png

I'm sure this topic wont last...However I agree with you. Nothing against the guy, but you really shouldn't be able to just quote a post and that's it.

pNX9CLg.png

hJN1Hhh.png

eCZ7TXQ.png

deBY5r4.png

mIl1kR4.png

fNgOh6f.png

v3HLbxu.png

BEFMNzf.png

JK6z0Ka.png

UZ0ZOwT.png

OYIwNyM.png

So, in total that is 15 of 100 posts today that contain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and this does not include the numerous posts that contain only "LOL", "LMAO", or something else along those lines.

Here on CDC we have a rule against 100 page threads due to server lag, but if we were to simply to cut out the numerous blank posts on this board we most likely would not reach 100 pages nearly as quickly.

Oh, and if you don't believe me:

/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=113941&search_app=forums&userMode=content&sid=28b2884830bb752f1e97dfc656efe2d8&search_app_filters%5Bforums%5D%5BsearchInKey%5D=&search_app_filters%5Bforums%5D%5BsortKey%5D=date&st=0">http://forum.canucks...tKey]=date&st=0

Edit: This popped up while I was typing this thread out, found it funny:

25TAo2p.png

Edot2: After a quick scan of the board rules, found this:

Archived