The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Size (Penis) Does Matter Say New Research

DonLever

Can't believe people would actually do a study on the attractiveness of flaccid penises. I mean, the organ as a whole--regardless of its state--is pretty vile, but flaccid? That's like judging the quality of a cake before its baked.

Where's the study to show men prefer a woman with a tight vagina or perfect breast-hip ratio?

The study doesn't seem to be about pleasure though, it seems to be about visual aesthetics

Which seems to raise the question as to why this is even a "thing" because the visual criteria a woman looks for in male attractiveness has obviously changed, what with the introduction of... you know, clothes.

I heard somewhere that for every 35lbs of weight you lose, your member looks to gain an inch?

Is that so? If it is, I'll try to bang out 35lbs so I can make it to an even foot.

Ladies, PM me for details.

I heard somewhere that for every 35lbs of weight you lose, your member looks to gain an inch?

Is that so? If it is, I'll try to bang out 35lbs so I can make it to an even foot.

Ladies, PM me for details.

Saying a bigger penis makes a man more masculine thus more attractive is like saying water is wet.

Saying money gives you more power and freedom is saying water is wet.

Women who are more feminine are more attractive , being happy is more attractive than being a jerk, on an on.

Why would someone waste money on a 'scientific' survey to find out if water is wet?

I think wasting any time worrying about this stuff is time in our lives we can never get back.

Archived