101 replies to this topic

#91 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Scientists show when asked to pick the most attractive male, women pick the male that is most attractive every time...

Just a cursory look at nature shows that this behavior (selection of the most attractive male) is not exclusive to humans either. Peacocks, bowerbirds, birds of paradise, etc attract mates by showing off for them...elegant plumage, the size of the tail feathers, etc. The peahen does not conduct an interview to choose her partner...she doesn't care where he lives, or what kind of a father he'd be, or any of the other mitigating circumstances and reasons that human females (or males) ultimately use in deciding who their mate will be. So..actually...thinking in that vein...it wouldn't really matter if you were hung like a horse...if a woman doesn't find you physically attractive it just won't work. The peahen chooses her mate based on looks...just like a human female. But then again peacocks don't live in fancy houses or buy snazzy cars or clothing and use their money, regardless of their "plumage" to bolster their level of "attractiveness" to the peahens either.

Edited by Scott Hartnell's Mane, 15 April 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#92 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#93 Gustavo Fring

Gustavo Fring

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

POPULAR

Sorry but this is just wrong.

A woman will choose a bigger sized wallet than a bigger sized penis any day of the week.
Posted Image

#94 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,444 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

Actually to girls looks do matter. Like I said, its just not the only thing that matters. Personality and confidence and all that stuff are important to, but you're completely ignorant if you think looks don't matter.

Girls have the same reaction to attractive men as guys do to attractive women.

I stand corrected it's true looks to some extent matter, but it's not the number 1 that stands out to them. It's really not. If that's the case then there are gonna be a lot of single men out there, cause men are naturally not as good looking as women.

For a guy, it's the looks that come first then the personality

Girls have the same reaction to attractive men as guys do to attractive women.

I'm sorry to say, but this is really untrue.

for females its the personality that comes first followed by the looks.

Any girls out there want to tell CAPSLOCK it's not the looks that matter the most? Your making it sound like its on equal terms. It's not CAPLOCK.

Players Nikolaj Ehlers have been compared too by the fan base of the Vancouver Canucks.

1 Pavel Bure

2 Markus Naslund

3 Nathan Mackkinon

4 Jonathan Drouin.

5 Jonathan Tavares

http://bleacherrepor...d-top-prospects

combine results.  Ehlers 5'11 162 lbs of solid rock.  

#95 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,329 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Well at least I'm about 6'3. So yeah......

#96 HTania

HTania

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

Is this common sense?

#97 Bitter Melon

Bitter Melon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

I stand corrected it's true looks to some extent matter, but it's not the number 1 that stands out to them. It's really not. If that's the case then there are gonna be a lot of single men out there

I never said it was. I said that looks do matter, after you said some deluded stuff that looks don't matter at all to women.

cause men are naturally not as good looking as women.

Well, if that were true, men would be the ones who spend all that time applying makeup and trying to look nice, not the women.

For a guy, it's the looks that come first then the personality

I'm sorry to say, but this is really untrue.

for females its the personality that comes first followed by the looks.

Uhh, there you go stereotyping entire genders again. Believe it or not, not everyone has the same rigid set of standards. You seem incredibly naive, like you grew up watching Disney movies and think thats how the real world works.

Looks matter to everyone. You can't just arbitrarily gauge how much based on gender.

Edited by CAPSLOCK, 15 April 2013 - 07:29 PM.

"Suck it Phaneuf" -Scott Hartnell
The poster formerly known as "CAPSLOCK"
Posted Image

#98 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

Well at least I'm about 6'3. So yeah......

WHOA! you're one tall mother pucker for a 16 year old. Looks like I've caped off at 6'0 :(
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#99 Bure fan

Bure fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

Well I'm only 4 inches,

but some woman like it that thick.

;)

#10 Pavel Bure #96

Posted Image

#100 MashedBananas

MashedBananas

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

Well, I'm screwed. :bigblush:
Posted Image

Sig Credit goes to Henrik Sedin

#101 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

apparently its more about girth than length, which is good cause I'm like a tuna can
Posted Image

Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe

#102 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,329 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

WHOA! you're one tall mother pucker for a 16 year old. Looks like I've caped off at 6'0 :(

Hahha, I feel short around some of the people I go to school with, a couple of buddies are 6'5 or 6'6.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.