The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - 15/04/13

Apples

Guest Gumballthechewy

Preds have been doing that all season

Hey man, I feel for you, it ain't fun watching your team lose, especially when it means no playoffs... Sorry and better luck next year man.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't know if he would beat him down, but he would definitely be able to hold his own

No, I know that, but it would be an entertaining fight for sure.

Guest Gumballthechewy

You guys deserve a better team for having really good fans.

They really do. Kinda the polar opposite of Vancouver eh? :P

Oh really? Ha ha. That's good stuff.

Ya, not trying to bash them. They are my favorite players in the league by a country mile. I've said all yr it's gonna be tough to judge them till Kes comes back cause they've been eating all the tough minutes. They've never played these 'type' of mins before, so the fact they were still producing is a good sign.

But now that Kes is back and they acquired Roy, they're getting easier matchups and mins. They haven't been good. Aside from injuries and the Edler/Bieksa pairing, their play is a huge concern 7 games out from the playoffs. More specifically Daniel. As I said earlier, win or lose this game I'm concerned about this team.

I'd love to see them regain their magic. Maybe, just maybe, they will. Without their offensive production, this team will be hard-pressed to go far.

Good thing Luongo is getting the start against bottom feeder teams, someone may look at his stats and think he's worth the contract this off-season

ya and Schneider faced all the top teams in the league during that amazing run of his, didn't he?

SMH, too many idiots in here these days...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Damn Apples! I just saw the your OP, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while, great job man!

Apples +136,

anyone that hasn't +1'd this man

I hope you die

Damn Apples! I just saw the your OP, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while, great job man!

Haha. This was actually my first GDT. Glad everyone enjoyed it :)

• 6 months later...

Archived