The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - 15/04/13

Apples

Yes... lundqvist and Schneider combined wouldnt have been able to stop those own goals courtesy of our defense and deflections

Schneider stole us 6 games has Lu? One? All due respect to Lu as much as I want him to win a cup I can't see that. He choked in game 7 the first goal he didn't even know where it was.

Schneider stole us 6 games has Lu? One? All due respect to Lu as much as I want him to win a cup I can't see that. He choked in game 7 the first goal he didn't even know where it was.

Ummm luongo was absolutely dynamite at the start of the season... biggest game of the year... vs the hawks?? Stood on his head all game and embarrassed three ALL STARS in the shoot out?

If he didn't steal us games at the start of the year we would be out of the playoffs until Cory got hot for those 11 games

Yea he lost us game 7 scf... piece of crap, he only robbed krejci when the game was tied at zero... luongo is crap I can't believe he made that save and then didn't go end to end and score top shelf on a spinorama vs Thomas while also playing defense and also dropping the gloves with lucic.

Just watch this

Lui gave us a chance... Boston was just too good. We couldn't score.

I woulda teared up if I watched passed 6 min

:picard:

Can't believe this is still going on....

On second thought....I believe it...

Oh so you don't think it had anything to do with Lui making 40 saves and stealing us a win last game? And furthermore Cory letting in four goals plus the winner with 7 seconds left?

Nope. Back to back...

awww, i'd like to see kes on the wing.

Pretty sure he is going to play wing, he's just going to take the faceoffs. AV was saying it in an interview.

He'll prob stick to center for faceoffs and in the defensive zone then switch to wing on the rush and in the offensive zone. Could be wrong though.

Pretty sure he is going to play wing, he's just going to take the faceoffs. AV was saying it in an interview.

He'll prob stick to center for faceoffs and in the defensive zone then switch to wing on the rush and in the offensive zone. Could be wrong though.

Kes is going to stay at center, Roy at the wing. AV will probably shuffle the line during the game as usual

I do.

Roberto "The Beauty" Luongo is taking us to the promise land.

Warner brothers will make a movie about it for your kids to see staring Sasha Cohen... and tom cruise as burrows, eva mendes as luis wife .... and lieb shreiber or w.e as cody hodgson who randomly comes down from the rafters to score for us in game seven of the scf

Archived