The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Trudeau Becomes Liberal Leader & Possible PM

DonLever

And since the election will not be held tomorrow...

And by the time of the next election the Canadian electorate will have the opportunity to get to know the poorly qualified and intellectually impoverished leader of the LPC.

No more softball questions and being protected by the party, now he will have to stand on his own and all the evidence thus far is that he is incapable of doing so.

Like it or not, his name, charm, looks etc will work just as well as the attack ads you championed earlier on garnering votes.

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that if any of these politicians actually relied on their substance and merits for votes, none of them would be in any position of power.

Instead we have fear, collusion, charm, recognition etc as our voting criteria.

All of it is quite unfortunate.

What's sad is that Justin is the best the Liberals can do, now that Dion and Ignatief are gone. :)

The backroom power brokering elite who run the party probably wouldn't have resorted to using him for another two elections, if ever, if the party wasn't in such desperate straights.

What's sad is that Justin is the best the Liberals can do, now that Dion and Ignatief are gone. :)

The backroom power brokering elite who run the party probably wouldn't have resorted to using him for another two elections, if ever, if the party wasn't in such desperate straights.

I've only watched a couple of debates, but he seems to have plenty of substance in his answers/arguments. WHether he intends to go through with everything he states is another story. The conservatives just aren't my style. I'm also a bit bitter about the federal government shutting down the Kits coast guard

How does Stephen Harper act in private? Or is that best kept a secret...?

He's actually a corporate robot. He plugs in to recharge at night. Watch the eyes man, they always give them away. Like icy snake eyes. Shivers.

He did say those words, and it was not taken out of context by the CPC.

It also falls in line with what I've seen countless times over the years where Quebecers, and to a lesser extent Ontarians, hold themselves to be hugely culturally and morally superior to the trashy hillbillies from the rest of Canada. Years ago, they could express it openly and get away with it.

Anyway, Justin's mouth will continue to be a gift to the CPC, to the point where their ad producers might want to consider making him look BETTER in order to keep the vote split with the NDP. :D

He did say those words, and it was not taken out of context by the CPC.

It also falls in line with what I've seen countless times over the years where Quebecers, and to a lesser extent Ontarians, hold themselves to be hugely culturally and morally superior to the trashy hillbillies from the rest of Canada. Years ago, they could express it openly and get away with it.

Anyway, Justin's mouth will continue to be a gift to the CPC, to the point where their ad producers might want to consider making him look BETTER in order to keep the vote split with the NDP. :D

Paraphrasing his notoriously Quebec-centric father and agreeing with it, which is basically the same as saying it himself.It goes without saying that if that had been Harper speaking about Alberta, he would have been toast let alone having the media trying to cover for him.

Archived