The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Story on Bertuzzi and Kassian (+the current Canucks)

Toffee

This is exactly what hockey was all about. I'm glad there are some who still practice gamesmanship.

Bertuzzi has class all over and I would welcome him back on this team any day. As Luongo has done for Schneider and Sundin has done for the Sedins and Kesler, so could Bertuzzi do for Kassian.

I certainly hope that could be the case. What class acts are Bertuzzi and Samuelsson.

Great guys.

Just got done an exam and stopped by a bar called "The Manchester" downtown Windsor. Hanging up they have signed Kassian Canucks jersey right next to a signed Bert jersey (they love their wings and local players here) funny I get home and read this article. :)

Cant remember if this is the bar Zach got in a fight outside of or not...

I started watching the Canucks in 2003 when I was around 9 or 10 years old....

I just remember how Bertuzzi dominated everyone, and not just that, he was a force - skill, strength, a typical power forward

He was my favourite Canuck growing up. As for the Moore incident, it wasn't entirely Burt. I still like Big Burt.

Loved this article and I thank Canucks.com and the people who wrote the article as well took the pictures for making this happen.

It's very cool to see past players of the Canucks are still in contact/have good relations with players still on the Canucks. Bert is all class, forget about the Moore incident. I too have met Todd in real life and he's a really nice guy, soft spoken, good hearted. That Moore incident was played out to be bigger than it really was and it's chased Bert around, haunted him and he doesn't deserve that, it's in the past and it should stay there.

Aside from that, these wonderful kodak moments are priceless... :) Kass with Bert, Bert with Bieksa, Bert with the Sedins. If only Nazzy and Morrison were there...

They need to get a reunion going of some sort and get a story on that with some priceless kodak moments and interviews. Petition anyone? :rolleyes: Linden, Bert, Nazzy, Morrison... the list goes on. One can only dream of course. -_-

This is exactly what hockey was all about. I'm glad there are some who still practice gamesmanship.

Bertuzzi has class all over and I would welcome him back on this team any day. As Luongo has done for Schneider and Sundin has done for the Sedins and Kesler, so could Bertuzzi do for Kassian.

I certainly hope that could be the case. What class acts are Bertuzzi and Samuelsson.

Great guys.

Archived