The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston bombing thread. Please keep all talk here.

DonLever

I'm more concerned about what is not being widely reported.

It seems that there were police training drills with bomb-sniffing dogs related to the precise nature of the attacks just before and during the attacks. Eerily reminds one of the exact same things during 9/11, 7/7 etc.

While there is no confirmation yet on whether the blasts were the result of a terrorist attack, Stevenson said something he saw before the race was unusual.

"At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there," he said. "They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise."

He added, "I've run a lot of races like this one, but I never saw bomb dogs at the starting line of any running event. It led me to believe that something like (a bomb detonation) might have happened."

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/04/boston_marathon_explosion_univ.html

I'm still off work from surviving a mass casualty explosion a year ago, so I understand the horror these people are going through.. I feel for those affected like no other, just watching the news today gives me flashback like chills. I will definitely be making some kind of donation to help.

If there were bomb-sniffing dogs and whatever there, I wonder if they had any suspicions that something would happen.

From the sounds of things, those types of precautions are not typical of the Boston marathon or other major marathons?

Alex Jones fired up the conspiracies about fifteen minutes after the attacks occurred. No evidence of course. How could one have thoroughly investigated anything in that time. Nobody can. It's impossible. Point being he's speaking out of his ass as is anyone else asserting conspiracy or this false flag garbage.

Alex Jones fired up the conspiracies about fifteen minutes after the attacks occurred. No evidence of course. How could one have thoroughly investigated anything in that time. Nobody can. It's impossible. Point being he's speaking out of his ass as is anyone else asserting conspiracy or this false flag garbage.

Archived