The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston bombing thread. Please keep all talk here.

DonLever

So you're actually arguing that it is Karma for innocent Americans to die because other Americans have killed other innocent people, yet it's "pathetic" to want somebody who is actually responsible for the deaths of several people to be tortured?

Give your head a shake :sadno:

I continually shake my head at the narrow minded ignorance that is so pervasive on this Forum .. there!! .. I just shook it again!! .. just for you!!!

Look at the USA with a "world" perspective .. 3 dead in Boston from a "terrorist" act is earth shattering .. 12,000+ dead each year for the last 10 years in Iraq from terrorist acts, due to the American misguided invasion, trumps all the American bullsh*t .. only an American or a Yankee stooge would believe anything else .. how many innocent people were killed by guns in the time since the tragic events at the Marathon ..

Perspective is sorely lacking ..

And more head shaking idiocy from the official Senate Twitter feed for United States Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina).

Lindsey Graham@GrahamBlog4h

If captured, I hope Administration will at least consider holding the Boston suspect as enemy combatant for intelligence gathering purposes.

If the #Boston suspect has ties to overseas terror organizations he could be treasure trove of information.

The last thing we may want to do is read Boston suspect Miranda Rights telling him to "remain silent."

Archived