The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bomb Blasts in Iraq

Apricot

Which was the best thing anyone has ever done in this country. Now, if they'd just come and take care of these Jesus Freaks in the South that'd be great. People lack common sense because they still cling to childish fairy tales and fables like they're objective TRUTHS. lol. They are the furthest thing from them.

Which was the best thing anyone has ever done in this country. Now, if they'd just come and take care of these Jesus Freaks in the South that'd be great. People lack common sense because they still cling to childish fairy tales and fables like they're objective TRUTHS. lol. They are the furthest thing from them.

I just got chills reading that. You could almost rewrite the line about religion and have it read "get them involved in religion" and it would almost perfectly describe the state of American society right now. Religion as all with awareness know is nothing more than a cash grab. And it always has been.

Cultures and Civilizations die...that's the way of the world...as people evolve past the need for superstition new civilizations, ones better equipped with sense and rationale eventually, hopefully take their place. Religion and "ethnic cleansing" go hand in hand. It's ho-hum to me because it's not surprising. People kill other people for very stupid reasons. Blind faith in an invisible deity has to be on the list of the most absurd ever.

lol i like how you mentioned "as all with awareness know". i guess the millions upon millions of catholics as an example are unaware then ( http://en.wikipedia....urch_by_country )? just because you have google doesn't make you a genius buddy. no matter how hard you try, religion is here to stay.

*edited for spelling errors.

Yeah, well, this particular culture and civilization is dying as a direct result of the American invasion of Iraq and their deposing of a secular regime in favor of an Islamic one. And It isn't just the Assyrians that have been forced out of the 'new Iraq'. The Gnostic Mandean-Sabeans, the worlds last Gnostics and the Yezidi-Kurds are also no longer welcome in their own country.

Iraq has been looted of it's antiquities and it's ancient indigenous peoples scattered to the four winds and you say ho-hum to this ethnic cleansing? You'er okay with genocide eh. I suppose you must be on board with the US support of carnage in Syria, and the 300,000 Christian refugees that have fled for their lives from Islamist extremists too Let's cheer on the Wahabist thugs as they desecrate Churches, rape nuns and behead children. Let's cheer them on as they destroy ancient Roman and Byzantine sculpture.Cheer the medieval thugs on! Supply them with weapons and air cover. Lets finish what we started with the crusades and end all cultural and religious diversity in the middle east!

KILL, KILL, KILL!!!

I don't need google "buddy". Reilgion is on its way out...and I won't be missing it when it is. It's nothing more than a nuisance that obstructs any kind of other business. Incidentally...I find it ironic you mention the Catholics..tell me.."buddy"..if jesus were alive today...do you honestly think he'd be living in anything that even REMOTELY resembles the Vatican? Oh yeah...and you can go right ahead and support an organization that harbors and shelters pedophiles if you like...I find it reprehensible.

Ok...first off...I never said I'm "ok" with genocide. That part you invented. I'm INDIFFERENT to the genocide because there's literally NOTHING I can do about it. I have no interest in "holy wars". None. Let them go ahead and wipe each other out....I honestly don't care. Iraq was a fiasco, as I have already said and our troops shouldn't even have been over there IN THE FIRST PLACE.

What can I do about it? Can I walk out onto the front line and place flowers in rifle barrels? The US has long been "Billy Badass" and until someone of equal stature bitch slaps them one good time they will never stop sticking their nose into ther countries' business, they will never stop invading places under false pretenses

Archived