The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Finally Roy on the Wing!

UFCanuck

Contrary to popular belief......

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph1h

#Canucks Kesler staying at centre. AV trying Roy on the wing. Luongo gets the start.

Sportsnet Pacific@SNETPacific1h

RT @sportsnetmurph: #Canucks Burrows will be back with Sedins tonight. 2nd line Roy-Kesler-Hansen.

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph31m

#Canucks Derek Roy played LW during #sabres 2006+2007 playoff runs. 34GP 7G 15A. Chris Drury was his centre.

I'm excited that our top 6 is stacked, but I think Roy would be the more effective Centre outside the faceoff circle.......I think Kesler just whined and got his way. When asked about his success playing on Sundin's wing he said "maybe that's because I was playing with a Hall-of-Famer" ....That doesn't sound like he's too enthusiastic about playing wing, and it's kinda a slap in the face to Roy, telling him he's not a great Centre........ oh well, at least we're stacked up front

It's my belief that Kesler was to play wing and bitched about it. Himself before the team. No one is that big. Roy at his size is not an ideal candidate to play the wing, he needs open ice rather than working the boards and besides he's not a shooter...Kesler is. Can't say I like this not just the who play centre but for success players need to play where ever the coach wants to make the team better. Seems like dissent has turned up in the locker room

Starting to get down to the wire with all of these line shake ups. I mean, you don't want players trying to figure each other out during the first round. AV makes it really hard for any chemistry to develop between these guys, and once there seems to be some, he changes up all the lines! What the hell.

I'm excited that our top 6 is stacked, but I think Roy would be the more effective Centre outside the faceoff circle.......I think Kesler just whined and got his way. When asked about his success playing on Sundin's wing he said "maybe that's because I was playing with a Hall-of-Famer" ....That doesn't sound like he's too enthusiastic about playing wing, and it's kinda a slap in the face to Roy, telling him he's not a great Centre........ oh well, at least we're stacked up front

It's my belief that Kesler was to play wing and bitched about it. Himself before the team. No one is that big. Roy at his size is not an ideal candidate to play the wing, he needs open ice rather than working the boards and besides he's not a shooter...Kesler is. Can't say I like this not just the who play centre but for success players need to play where ever the coach wants to make the team better. Seems like dissent has turned up in the locker room

Archived