A good road win: I feel like I've rolled a Yahtzee in 2's

2 PP goals,

2 goals by Kes

2 points for 2 Sedins

2 points for Roy

2 points Hansen

and .......

2 GA for Luongo

A bit of a weak start to 2nd period (but it was more entertaining), but once Garrison scored, they got back on track.

Happy.

With all of the line juggling going on, id like to see the sedins split up for a game. Daniel seems to be a pass first kinda guy now. Maybe we should try him on keslers wing

Raymond-Hank-Burrows

Dank-Kesler-Hansen/Kassian

Higgins-Roy-Kassian/Hansen

Pinizotto-Lapierre-Weise

Kinda seems like we put the team in a blender, but while we're experimenting, it'd be interesting!

Kesler trolling the Preds again. Burrows and Daniel trolling Weber. Kassian trolling Rinne. Entertaining stuff :lol:

If they put up a 2nd period like that against Chi or STL, this game would have been over a long time ago. They need to figure it out in their own end. Soon. Very soon. Only 6 games left.

The Edler-Bieksa pairing has to end. They give up wayyyy to many chances in their own end. The problem is Garrison-Hammer is so good, you can't break them up. So who plays with Edler? Perhaps this is why this disastrous pairing is still together.

Garrison is such a beast. The goals are nice, but the work in his own end is incredible. When he was acquired this summer, I posted he'll be the best d-man Canucks have. Of course, everyone laughed. 41 games in and underlying #'s are ridiculous, best on the back end by a long shot. Not such a stupid prediction after all.

But the true test is within the next 5 games - 4 of them are against actual playoff teams.

Archived