The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Irreplaceable

Drew1

Ryan Kesler is just amazing. Ryan hasn't been healthy since probably the end of the regular seasons 2 years ago. When we went on our Stanley Cup run. People around the league do not realize how amazing he is. When he won the Selke , lots of people said he deserved league MVP. Now that he is healthy he can just go off on any given night. Watching tonight gave me flashbacks of how he dominated 2 seasons ago, A healthy Ryan can easily be 100 point player. I just want us to get fully healthy and tear it up !

GO CANUCKS GO ! :)

Ryan Kesler is just amazing. Ryan hasn't been healthy since probably the end of the regular seasons 2 years ago. When we went on our Stanley Cup run. People around the league do not realize how amazing he is. When he won the Selke , lots of people said he deserved league MVP. Now that he is healthy he can just go off on any given night. Watching tonight gave me flashbacks of how he dominated 2 seasons ago, A healthy Ryan can easily be 100 point player. I just want us to get fully healthy and tear it up !

GO CANUCKS GO ! :)

Ryan plays his heart out every single second. When we beat Chicago in game 7 he said he never wanted anything as bad in his LIFE! That includes gold medal game and everything. I love Kesler , Forever & Always Vancouver Canucks. GO CANUCKS GO!

Archived