The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues

Otis

Totally agree! St Louis and Chicago was a very physical affair and St Louis will likely try to send a message tonight with their size and physical game. Having a third line that can really hit them hard may just keep them from taking liberties with our finnesse players. No guarantees though.

Should be a good game, St. Louis is a tough team, looks like we're pretty confident right now, Kes is getting rolling! I saw we keep our winning ways!

4-2 Final!

Powerplay clicks agian for a goal.

D. Sedin

Raymond

Edler

Roy

Go Nucks!

Bieksa out? OMG. Adrian Aucoin or Sami Salo...could both have been the perfect dead-line fill-ins for the unfortunate righty-blues that have befallen the team of late. I don't have very high-expectations for this one tonite. This modge-podge cut 'n' paste line-up will be over-taxed...especially when facin' one of the steadier machines in this league...like the Blues or the Hawks of late. It will basically come down to the goal-tending again. Who's hot? Who's NOT? I'm almost afraid to watch.....

Why would u want Lui to go on a run when you've embarrassed him in the media? When u offered him for a couple picks and scrivens??

Bottom line is AV is 100% confident in Roberto if he starts him tonight.... that being said I'm not sold he's starting tonight... if he does its a MAJOR statement. You don't start the back up in back to back nights especially in our position.

They've made it evident they want Cory as #1 but r slowly realizing Lui might be the better choice.

Archived