The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins are playing insane

Was just looking over the last six games, and decided to check out the Sedins...

They have, combined, 18 points in 6 games. That's nuts! Who said the Sedins were on a decline?

Everything is coming together at the right time this year... I can't wait for April 28th. Something in the air feels different from last year. It feels more like 2011. :towel:

Was just looking over the last six games, and decided to check out the Sedins...

They have, combined, 18 points in 6 games. That's nuts! Who said the Sedins were on a decline?

Everything is coming together at the right time this year... I can't wait for April 28th. Something in the air feels different from last year. It feels more like 2011. :towel:

Roy has been here for all 6 of those games and Kesler has been back for 4 of them. Kesler is huge for the Sedins success. It takes some of the pressure off of the sedins. Yes, our team should be better than last season. I think our team looked so off because dan sedin was injured, but also because kesler was playing broken down the stretch. Kesler is the engine of this team. I didn't realize the Sedins had that many points in the last 6 games. :frantic:

Roy has been here for all 6 of those games and Kesler has been back for 4 of them. Kesler is huge for the Sedins success. It takes some of the pressure off of the sedins. Yes, our team should be better than last season. I think our team looked so off because dan sedin was injured, but also because kesler was playing broken down the stretch. Kesler is the engine of this team. I didn't realize the Sedins had that many points in the last 6 games. :frantic:

They're looking great once again and it's really no surprise. The key players on this team are heating up at the right time. I can't wait to see Higgins back that's going to make things even better. The only concern I have going into the playoffs is that every game the team takes 20mins off.

Archived