Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tommi-Santala

[Signing] Laganiere Signs With Ducks

80 posts in this topic

I was disappointed when I read this on twitter. Possibly equally so when I saw that you posted the same thing 18 times.

Jesus dude, spam the double click on submit new post button much?!

EDIT: Ok, on topic.

It's just weird Anaheim wasn't ever one of the teams mentioned in the running. Us of course, Edmonton, Pittsburgh and more recently Montreal were specifically mentioned, but never Anaheim that I saw. There were reports of at least a dozen teams interested though, so they must have been one of those early on.

Haha. How does that even happen?

Oh and.. Meh. Win some, lose some. Probably not a big loss in the end.

the-rock-clapping.gif

Well done. Even if someone posted before you, we'd never know because the thread would be on the next page. :lol:

No reason for him to come to Vancouver. Better opportunity to play in Anaheim.

Meh

Not sure how why any of these 'sources' blabbering about how a guy is 'fer sure gonna be a Canuck' are believed these days.

It's wearing thin.

Anaheim easily presents a better opportunity for the guy.

We really have no luck when it comes to free agent signings (minus Hamhuis, Garrison, Torres and Manny etc)

What the? Anaheim? Oh man, he didn't even attend their camp/ Wonder if my they promised him 2C spot or something? Too bad he doesn't know ANA's been riding extremely unsustainable #'s the entire season. They don't make the playoffs in a 82 game season.

We really have no luck when it comes to free agent signings (minus Hamhuis, Garrison, Torres and Manny etc)

What the? Anaheim? Oh man, he didn't even attend their camp/ Wonder if my they promised him 2C spot or something? Too bad he doesn't know ANA's been riding extremely unsustainable #'s the entire season. They don't make the playoffs in a 82 game season.

There are 17 other topics about this already. Might wanna try searching in the future. ;)

In any case, would've been nice to add Laganiere, but I don't think we lose anything by not signing him. We already have Gaunce in the system, who is a better player than Laganiere with more potential. No sense giving a spot away to an unproven player when we're gearing up for a playoff run.

bummer. ryan walters from uno please.