The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Schneider

Caboose

Schneiders a classy dude. I'm sure he's probably given money to any sort of cause that is helping families through tough times.

Writing "pray for Boston" on your stick is the absolute bare minimum anyone can possibly do for a tragic event though.

Whether it works or it doesn't, spending 5 seconds to do something doesn't really warrant applause?? Or I dunno maybe it does whatever.

Schneiders a classy dude. I'm sure he's probably given money to any sort of cause that is helping families through tough times.

Writing "pray for Boston" on your stick is the absolute bare minimum anyone can possibly do for a tragic event though.

Whether it works or it doesn't, spending 5 seconds to do something doesn't really warrant applause?? Or I dunno maybe it does whatever.

Billions of people used to believe that the earth was flat too... So don't worry, this too will be understood and widely accepted in time too (see numerous surveys and research that shows # of non-religious people in the world is increasing fast thanks to the internet and open minded discussion, etc.)

All praying does is make you feel good and calm if you believe in it (it's some sort of meditation), but doesn't do anything for the actual victims. As Stefan mentioned, if you really want to help and not just make yourself feel good (and make others think you're helping) is to donate, physically help, etc.

There were less than a billion people on the planet when Christopher Columbus lived...

The number of people praying is increasing as well - makes sense - more people are be born every day.

Open minded? Sounds like you're close minded and made up your mind already.

Kudo's to Cory for not being close minded.

What I dont get is why people have to tell other people what to do and how to do it...

If people want to pray, let them. its none of your damn business.

If you dont want to because you think its a crock of bologna, thats great too!

I wish everyone would mind their own. Im sure if each of you looked in the mirror you could find something to "Work on"

i know it seems so stupid to have to remind people that you should all "live and let live"

Religious folk arent required to JUSTIFY their beliefs to those who dont believe. They dont need to win an argument

to feel entitled to their beliefs. And the non believers shouldnt need to shoot people down for believing something different.

Then you go the other way and religious folk shouldnt be telling people theyre going to hell either... a religion shouldnt dictate things like; laws, marriage and our rights as humans.

Persecution is persecution no matter what side of the fence youre on. Please grow up and stop throwing stones.

What I dont get is why people have to tell other people what to do and how to do it...

If people want to pray, let them. its none of your damn business.

If you dont want to because you think its a crock of bologna, thats great too!

I wish everyone would mind their own. Im sure if each of you looked in the mirror you could find something to "Work on"

i know it seems so stupid to have to remind people that you should all "live and let live"

Religious folk arent required to JUSTIFY their beliefs to those who dont believe. They dont need to win an argument

to feel entitled to their beliefs. And the non believers shouldnt need to shoot people down for believing something different.

Then you go the other way and religious folk shouldnt be telling people theyre going to hell either... a religion shouldnt dictate things like; laws, marriage and our rights as humans.

Persecution is persecution no matter what side of the fence youre on. Please grow up and stop throwing stones.

Archived