The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NDP candidate resigns over comments

J529

You know - I read where the bc liberals are attacking dix for not firing her - if she was elected she could be fired but as an unpaid not yet elected candidate any party would do the same - demand a resignation. Remember the bc mla's who also had to go ... It was acceptable then for thier immidiate resignation but now they want the Ndp to hold to a higher standard?

This women's posts are offensive - both parties are digging for dirt on each other - remember that when they find it on others

Are you just going to go through your sad crusade of trying to dig out the laundry of the Liberals?

Before you make a fallacious claim that I support the party, you have strong opinions over the Liberals - fine - but you are speechless when it comes to matters of the NDP - what gives?

Quote: "

I actually can agree with this. It's not the responsibility anymore - fiscally speaking - of future generations when they did nothing wrong. The only thing that can be done is mitigate the pain and try to come to some resolution on how to treat these peoples better. Granted, her words were harsh and lack the understanding of the circumstances of those peoples, but I think they're what a lot of people have been thinking of, but don't have the balls to say it." Dozens of govt reneged treaties say hi. Wtf's up with that.

You made the comment that NDP doesn't check the background of it's candidates, whereas other political parties do. Apparently, your Liberals don't check the backgrounds of their candidates either. Just pointing that out to you as you did to me. How I am speechless about NDP? If you're referring to Dix and were back to that once again, I already previously said he was totally in the wrong. He admitted wrong doing and apologized for it. If you're talking about the NDP candidate making the comments, Dix took it very seriously and acted upon it, as he should.

Archived