Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

NDP candidate resigns over comments

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

And then you call out Common Sense for talking about a redundant thread regarding the Liberals. Oh, how delightfully 'ironing'!

I see no calling out in the other thread...merely substance-less blabbering and nonsense of the sort.

#32 J529

J529

Canucks Regular

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

Are you just going to go through your sad crusade of trying to dig out the laundry of the Liberals?

Before you make a fallacious claim that I support the party, you have strong opinions over the Liberals - fine - but you are speechless when it comes to matters of the NDP - what gives?

You made the comment that NDP doesn't check the background of it's candidates, whereas other political parties do. Apparently, your Liberals don't check the backgrounds of their candidates either. Just pointing that out to you as you did to me. How I am speechless about NDP? If you're referring to Dix and were back to that once again, I already previously said he was totally in the wrong. He admitted wrong doing and apologized for it. If you're talking about the NDP candidate making the comments, Dix took it very seriously and acted upon it, as he should.

Edited by J529, 17 April 2013 - 01:22 AM.

#33 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:39 AM

Quote: "
I actually can agree with this. It's not the responsibility anymore - fiscally speaking - of future generations when they did nothing wrong. The only thing that can be done is mitigate the pain and try to come to some resolution on how to treat these peoples better. Granted, her words were harsh and lack the understanding of the circumstances of those peoples, but I think they're what a lot of people have been thinking of, but don't have the balls to say it." Dozens of govt reneged treaties say hi. Wtf's up with that.
Politeness is the first step to respect!

#34 Dazzle

Dazzle

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,152 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

You made the comment that NDP doesn't check the background of it's candidates, whereas other political parties do. Apparently, your Liberals don't check the backgrounds of their candidates either. Just pointing that out to you as you did to me. How I am speechless about NDP? If you're referring to Dix and were back to that once again, I already previously said he was totally in the wrong. He admitted wrong doing and apologized for it. If you're talking about the NDP candidate making the comments, Dix took it very seriously and acted upon it, as he should.

I didn't say that at all.

Wrong poster.
Posted Image --> THANKS EGATTI.

I have to say Dazzle's was the coolest. ROTFLOL

#35 Dazzle

Dazzle

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,152 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

I see no calling out in the other thread...merely substance-less blabbering and nonsense of the sort.

Well he's said 'Oh, this could fit into the other thread', which was what he kept accusing you of doing with other Liberal threads.
Posted Image --> THANKS EGATTI.

I have to say Dazzle's was the coolest. ROTFLOL

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.