The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 @ Blues 2

The Magician

!^!*&(^@%! the shootout. Ruined a completely decent game in an anti-climatic skill competition. Way to go, NHL.

The Blues are a bunch of goons, nearly as bad as Boston. Good game by Vancouver with some push back, but what a lackluster offensive effort again. Aside from the "rough stuff" (which I don't particularly enjoy), it was a snoozer of a game.

Highly entertaining game. Except for a few stretches I thought the Canucks were looking good creating offense all night which is good to see. I've been impressed by Andrew Alberts recently, he really beefs up their blueline. Again the Canucks fall in the shootout, we've seen that movie before. Good news: they don't have the shootout in the playoffs.

Schneider was unreal all game long and that is what you have to say about him LOL.. what a joke. We were dominated tonight, lucky to pick up a point. Actually i don't mind the Blues winning in the SO I do not want to face them in the 1st round, hope they take 5th spot and them and the Kings can beat the living crap outta each other.

Shootouts suck!

I hope this serves as a wake up call as to what the boys are in for, and they can begin to shift into the next gear!

I want nothing more than to see Kassian succeed here but he's gotta get them legs movin and throw some nasty hits

Schneider was unreal all game long and that is what you have to say about him LOL.. what a joke. We were dominated tonight, lucky to pick up a point. Actually i don't mind the Blues winning in the SO I do not want to face them in the 1st round, hope they take 5th spot and them and the Kings can beat the living crap outta each other.

Archived