The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 @ Blues 2

The Magician

I really REALLY miss Tanev... SCHENIDS played great (from what little I saw) I hate SHOOTOUTS with a passion.

Anyone have any updates on Minny's game? Did they win? How far away are they from us?

Anyone not worried about this game should rethink that stance. This was playoff style hockey. Our boys got shoved around. Anyone really think the league didn't once again take notice? Every western playoff team now knows, push them around, they can't push back. Sure we have Kassian, but look at the flip side, Roy Hansen Raymond burrows Sedins, this is a small team up front and without a badass on the wing or on d we are going to be exposed. Playoffs are not for skill, they are for grit, grabbing and flukey goals. None of which this team is built for.

I'm concerned that we are going to see another first round exit to be honest. Beating subpar teams seems to give this team a false sense that they can sit back and the goals will fall in. Reality check time. This team has to learn how to scratch and claw for every inch of ice or they will be golfing.

I am disappoint.

This team is looking like last years team heading into the playoffs. Getting out chanced by a country mile and relying on unsustainable goaltending. We saw where that recipe got them. They are the 2nd best puck possesion team in league, but that won't save their disastrous play.

The 3rd line and bottom pairing d-men got their collective teeth kicked in. It was ugly, there's NO way A.V can justify keeping them together. Kesler's line also had a pretty poor game. That line has 3 of their best two way forwards and gave up about 8 too many chances. It's either time to move Roy to 3C or get Schroeder up here ASAP.

Canucks are missing key members of their team, but this game - and the last few - are no excuse. It's been ugly, and it's not sustainable. Canucks goalies are great, but can't steal every single game from now till game 7 of the SCF.

Hey hey hey people...

Bieksa and Tanev are injured, 2nd game in a back-to-back against a team that's playing exceptionally hard right now, fighting for their playoff lives, and some inconsistent refereeing.

Don't get too worked up. Let this wonderful '80s classic soothe you.

Archived