The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 @ Blues 2

The Magician

That was a game where guys like Bieksa and Higgins would have thrived. Would have been nice to have Booth's big body up front too. Kassian was invisible again. WTF is wrong with him? At 22 years old, he should have way more energy than what he exerted tonight. This is what playoff hockey will look like in 2 weeks. If he can't bring it up a notch, make him watch a few from the press box.

Last 3 games...

Schneider plays - we lose

Luongo plays - we win

Schneider plays - we lose again

Not that I'm blaming Schneider - just putting your comment in perspective.

I didn't start watching until the 3rd again, Canucks looked flat...Schneider made some good saves - and Elliot was just as good if not better...

I don't care about back to back - these guys are professional hockey players - suck it up and give more.

The Canucks lost - not our goalies.

how can people say they hate shootouts when the alternative is a TIE game?.... they will never play past 5 minutes of overtime.. this is a physicle game they cant play continuous ovetime like the playoffs in the regular season...everyone would get to worn down..... the alternative is a TIE wich would give the canucks just as many points as a shootout loss ...if it hurts your feelings so bad to see us suck in shootouts ,just turn the tv off after ovetime if you dont like them so much. ...

Last 3 games...

Schneider plays - we lose

Luongo plays - we win

Schneider plays - we lose again

Not that I'm blaming Schneider - just putting your comment in perspective.

I didn't start watching until the 3rd again, Canucks looked flat...Schneider made some good saves - and Elliot was just as good if not better...

I don't care about back to back - these guys are professional hockey players - suck it up and give more.

The Canucks lost - not our goalies.

and I say 3 out 4 points on the road in back to back games is quite acceptable... until you've travelled and played 60+ games and slept in dozens of hotel beds eating restaurant food and living out of a suitcase. I'd be slow to judge these guys !!! Bantam hockey doesn't qualify you sir.

Archived