The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Derek Joslin

I watched almost every game he played as the Wolves games are nearly all televised on ESPN America................now the question is "Have you seen him play?"

He is dire. The only point in his favour maybe that Tanev was also dire with the Wolves.............but Joslin is no Tanev, I suspect.

Barker was terrible but I'd love to see Vandermeer get a shot, no idea why he hasn't. He's one of the few NHL veterans we have on this team.

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Alberts

Vandermeer - Ballard

That's a monster defence right there, very physical and good for the playoffs. Hopefuly Joslin knows how to hit.

True...BUT from listening to TEAM 1040, all of Canucks left-handed Defencemen have all said that they are more comfortable playing the left side and prefer to play that side. If you are uncomfortable playing the right side...chances are you are more prone to make mistakes. Look at this season...and you can see the Nucks need more right handed defencemen.

I think Sauve can still be a solid NHLer. bottom pairing for sure, but all hope is not lost on this kid.

Sauve's going to be a decent role player for the club down the road. some players take a little more time to develop. maybe he's one of those guys.

Barker on the other hand. While I've seen some blunders from him this year, he's been OK when he's played. He's slow though. Like, REALLY slow. LOL. slower than Hodgson when he first broke into the league. haha.

Archived