Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

Andrew Alberts, you are really...

104 posts in this topic

Agreed!!! Keep it up... consistency will win him that 6th roster spot!

Playing much better this season, actually. Way better than he has in previous years. He's sticking up for teammates, playing solidly defensively, and constantly jumping up into the rush without being a defensive liability. Really solid 6th defenseman, never mind 7th. I'm comfortable with him slotting into our top 4 if injuries require it... Just took him some time.

Just gotta love the big hits, big shot, and solid play. Just love it!

It must be tough for a player to just practice with the team and almost never play. I'm happy that he has been able to play a good amount of games recently.

Who needs Rome when you have Alberts for Norris! ::D

It must be tough for a player to just practice with the team and almost never play. I'm happy that he has been able to play a good amount of games recently.

He's been earning the ice time, that's for sure.

Very solid play from double A much like it when he throws his body around but still in position to make the defensive play.

I've never had a big problem with Alberts play but I figured this season he was going to be pushed out by Barker. Not a dig on Barker but Alberts has been quite a bit more valuable when he's on the ice than Barker has this season.

Alberts has definitely improved this season with his foot speed and physical plays. He's gonna be effective in the playoffs if he keeps this up!

Lucky for him av still hates Ballard so alberts Tanev pairng for playoffs?

Very pleased to see not only his physical presence be a factor, but he has been one of our best D at skating the puck out of the D zone. Something this team is lacking. With that combination, he could be a big factor in the post-season.

Noticed this year his game has a lot of bite too. He gets more involved physically which is something most of our dman lack besides Bieksa. I was actually really impressed last night with both him and Ballard together as they showed a very rugged game yesterday, something we need from a bottom d pairing.

Alberts plays like he wants to be in the team........Barker because somebody called his name out.

As I said on my "/topic/343370-why-we-need-these-guys-come-the-playoffs/">Why we need these guys come the playoffs." thread Alberts has been improving every game and he fronts up for his team mates, something Tanev is going to have to show more of if he wants to be a playoff player in this team.

If you look at what Alberts looked like when he first arrived here and compare it to now, I think it's obvious how hard he has worked and why Gillis re-signed him with a raise.

Haha at first I thought Backes was making fun of Alberts flow in the box, but it was about Kassians hair line. :lol:

Haha at first I thought Backes was making fun of Alberts flow in the box, but it was about Kassians hair line. :lol: