The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Alberts, you are really...

Playing much better this season, actually. Way better than he has in previous years. He's sticking up for teammates, playing solidly defensively, and constantly jumping up into the rush without being a defensive liability. Really solid 6th defenseman, never mind 7th. I'm comfortable with him slotting into our top 4 if injuries require it... Just took him some time.

Just gotta love the big hits, big shot, and solid play. Just love it!

Playing much better this season, actually. Way better than he has in previous years. He's sticking up for teammates, playing solidly defensively, and constantly jumping up into the rush without being a defensive liability. Really solid 6th defenseman, never mind 7th. I'm comfortable with him slotting into our top 4 if injuries require it... Just took him some time.

Just gotta love the big hits, big shot, and solid play. Just love it!

Very pleased to see not only his physical presence be a factor, but he has been one of our best D at skating the puck out of the D zone. Something this team is lacking. With that combination, he could be a big factor in the post-season.

Noticed this year his game has a lot of bite too. He gets more involved physically which is something most of our dman lack besides Bieksa. I was actually really impressed last night with both him and Ballard together as they showed a very rugged game yesterday, something we need from a bottom d pairing.

Alberts plays like he wants to be in the team........Barker because somebody called his name out.

As I said on my "/topic/343370-why-we-need-these-guys-come-the-playoffs/">Why we need these guys come the playoffs." thread Alberts has been improving every game and he fronts up for his team mates, something Tanev is going to have to show more of if he wants to be a playoff player in this team.

Archived