The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Habs Post-mortem?

Are these guys done like deniro(actor, that would be)? It's easy to be critical with their recent form, but doubts have long been suggested upon their elfish fwd-cast. With the current dead-puck/zombie-mauling & maiming style being in fashion, I fail to see them pulling out of their death-spiral.

Their fans are passionate, but it appears their marketable stars(Subban, Price) were just a pretty mask to front an ugly mug. Bergeron has his hands full. He's gotta' dump 2 or 3 midgets & get bigger/tougher...Problem is, so do about 15-20 OTHER teams. I think gm's league-wide see where this league is goin', hence the exorbitant price for grinders like Clowe.

Lastly, is the Price right? who's "the next contestant" to question this guy's standing? I'm interested to hear opinion on this BC boy... Seems eastern media discuss this bloke in hushed tones, as if some saviour-tender.. But he hasn't yet made a Halak-like statement, has he?

Long-term(3~7 years), I'd say Ottawa & Toronto will leave this team in the dust

Well Matty-O, It seems they're getting blown out once again(currently 5-1 Pens); en route to losing 4 of their last 5. Boston will certainly take their division; wouldn't be shocked if Mtl starts PO's on the road.

Not optimistic 'bout the Habs.

I've been watching a lot of hockey and as a Canadian hockey fan I'm worried for them. They went from 3rd worst to 3 best this year. However, their goaltending in absolutely falling apart, they switched goalies about 4 times yesterday. They're penalty killing is atrocious, and they're very small. All of these things say first round knockout, although I hope not.

Are these guys done like deniro(actor, that would be)? It's easy to be critical with their recent form, but doubts have long been suggested upon their elfish fwd-cast. With the current dead-puck/zombie-mauling & maiming style being in fashion, I fail to see them pulling out of their death-spiral.

Their fans are passionate, but it appears their marketable stars(Subban, Price) were just a pretty mask to front an ugly mug. Bergeron has his hands full. He's gotta' dump 2 or 3 midgets & get bigger/tougher...Problem is, so do about 15-20 OTHER teams. I think gm's league-wide see where this league is goin', hence the exorbitant price for grinders like Clowe.

Lastly, is the Price right? who's "the next contestant" to question this guy's standing? I'm interested to hear opinion on this BC boy... Seems eastern media discuss this bloke in hushed tones, as if some saviour-tender.. But he hasn't yet made a Halak-like statement, has he?

Long-term(3~7 years), I'd say Ottawa & Toronto will leave this team in the dust

Archived