Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

logic

sizing help

32 posts in this topic

Alright so I'm trying to order a jacket, its like a rain/winter type deal, my problem is I fit through the arms a small, but through the torso a medium.

Halp

Get medium. With winter jackets bigger is better because you can wear a hoodie or something underneath and layer up. If the issue is with sleeve length then that's not too big of a deal.

I have that problem too. I always get mediums and just deal with the arms being a bit long

I have the exact opposite problem. Mediums fit my torso fine, but the sleeves are always too short. Then larges are way too baggy in the torso, but the sleeves fit properly. It sucks.

I have the exact opposite problem. Mediums fit my torso fine, but the sleeves are always too short. Then larges are way too baggy in the torso, but the sleeves fit properly. It sucks.

so, I saved 200 bucks on a jacket

You mean your parents saved 200 bucks on a jacket.

Buy two, tear the sleeves off both, and duct tape the proper fitting sleeves to the proper fitting torso. Problem solved.

the average erect legnth is 5 inches, but girth is more important than legnth.... wait, what were we talking about?

the average erect legnth is 5 inches, but girth is more important than legnth.... wait, what were we talking about?

Totally what I thought the thread was about as well...

5" nipples.....what livestock is it we're talking about here? :blink:

5" nipples.....what livestock is it we're talking about here? :blink:

my goats are clearly better endowed than yours.

my goats are clearly better endowed than yours.