The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

sizing help

logic

I have the opposite problem. I'm shorter, with shorter arms, torso etc but I'm built like a tank with broad shoulders, chest and arms. Medium shirts generally fit me fine for length but more often than not are uncomfortable across the shoulders, chest and biceps where large would likely be more appropriate. But then I'd look like I was wearing a short dress :sadno:

I have the opposite problem. I'm shorter, with shorter arms, torso etc but I'm built like a tank with broad shoulders, chest and arms. Medium shirts generally fit me fine for length but more often than not are uncomfortable across the shoulders, chest and biceps where large would likely be more appropriate. But then I'd look like I was wearing a short dress :sadno:

I know how you feel :sadno:

Most Large shirts don't fit my shoulders, and on more than one occasion I have stretched out a seam on a shirt I was trying on or can't get it off of me if I do manage to get it on (always awkward). Meanwhile most XL's fit my shoulders comfortably, but is so baggy in the front that it looks like I'm smuggling bread or something under my shirt.

All the while, even with a Large long sleeve shirt or sweater the arms are usually too long.

Archived