The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Game Discussion: Vancouver vs. Dallas (18/04/2013 5:30PM)

Twilight Sparkle

73-0 Canucks

Dank 10

Hank 4

Beaver Buzz 6

Mr. Rogers wireless with options on his stick 7

ROY BABY! 3

MayRay 8

Honey Badger 2

Mr. Garrison 10

Mr. Ed 5

Doghouse 5

Lap dance 4

Dutch league 6

Fat Alberts 3

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY!!!!!

BIG D LITTLE A WHO GIVES A FRACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Jackets in the 8 spot....love that too

Oooooh roy baby I am looking forward to this game!!!! Who is the starter tongiht, Schneids or Lou????

I have a feeling they might go with Lou as he has a good record against the Stars, watch out for the Wizard, he is sneaky good, wish he would have signed with us here but oh well. It's going to be pretty intense but we will prevail!!!!!!

Goin to the game with my smokin hot wife tonight and very stoked. Gonna be in Platinum Preferred section 211, Row A enjoying the view from up top near center ice. We normally sit near the ice, but I got a great deal on these seats along with Platinum parking and $60 worth of concession money.

My buddy asked me to strap a Chinook salmon to my body and throw it onto the ice, but I would probably just hit someone in the head down below with my weak arm.

I am hoping they do some sort of pre-game tribute to the lives lost/affected last night in West, Texas about an hour and a half from Dallas. This is a BIG deal down here. Please keep them in your prayers or thoughts or whatever positive thing you do.

Nucks 4 - Derrick (Don't call me Patrick) Roy, MayRay, Dank, Mr. Garrison

Steers 2 - Garbutt, Jamie Benn

Archived