The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Dallas - 5 vs Vancouver - 1

-SN-

I really don't give a damn if he is a rookie. Shroeder needs to be centering the third line come playoff time. Ebbett won't get it done. I trust Shroeder there more than Ebbett. AV also needs to stop the line juggling. Chemistry is not being formed because of it.

CDC logic: When the Canucks get outplayed and outshot by lowly teams but win big that's not good enough, but when the Canucks outshoot and outhit (and out-faceoff for that matter) the opposition in the face of two different sets of rules from the refs and lose that's not good enough either?

The effort was about as good as it could be for game 5 of a road-trip just too many stupid errors, thankfully most of them from someone who won't be on the playoff roster.

I really don't give a damn if he is a rookie. Shroeder needs to be centering the third line come playoff time. Ebbett won't get it done. I trust Shroeder there more than Ebbett. AV also needs to stop the line juggling. Chemistry is not being formed because of it.

I guess Luongo isn't a number one this year either then. :rolleyes:

Cause if you haven't realized (and this isn't a knock on Lu) Schneiders play is why Luongo has spent so much time on the bench.

I guess you haven't been watching the same team the rest of us have been.

Archived