The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Dallas - 5 vs Vancouver - 1

-SN-

I disagree - Luongo has been on the bench because everyone thought he was going to be traded....

Yes...I have been watching the same team - I've been watching them for a very very long time...and I do not like what I see this year at all....

since our defense is missing bieksa and tanev....why didn't bowness or AV change up the defensive system into a more safe and simple play.......with barker in top 4....wouldn't it make more sense to have the D all stay back and let the forwards push.....

instead...we have multiple defensive breakdowns with dmen being stuck in offensive zone while having forwards rushing back playing in a position they're not made to play.......

Sometimes I really wonder what our coaching staff does with this team......

we bring in players and bring others out over these past few years....yet the same problems are still there....

Kassians decision making skills are terrible... shooting from long range when he has a path to the net... i thought he was a PF ... passing on a 2 on 1 and the path to the net was given to him and the pass was 100% taken away ... wich led to a goal and him gliding on the back check ... or him pinching down on the side boards only to not get the puck and then leave his point man open for a shot wich resulted in a goal... 9 minutes of ice time -2

Archived