The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

** IT Must Be April!**

carlweezer

Is there anything harder than being a Canucks fan reading all the garbage that gets spewed onto these boards by these hockey experts??

My god, the negativity coming from ONE friggin bad period, where we had half of our team sitting upstairs. I swear to god, I wish I could punch through my computer screens at times.

This is by far the worst argument that crops up on here.

Sestito could skate circles around you. He's in the NHL. That means you cannot comment on his NHL game? Oh, he can pound you into the ground, so you can't comment on his fight losses. This argument means you have nothing to say about the Ben Eagers of the league. Actually, it means you cannot ever be critical of any AHL call-ups.

Raymond is paid to play at an elite level for a team thats trying to win it all. Yes, he can be examined and discussed about.

This is by far the worst argument that crops up on here.

Sestito could skate circles around you. He's in the NHL. That means you cannot comment on his NHL game? Oh, he can pound you into the ground, so you can't comment on his fight losses. This argument means you have nothing to say about the Ben Eagers of the league. Actually, it means you cannot ever be critical of any AHL call-ups.

Raymond is paid to play at an elite level for a team thats trying to win it all. Yes, he can be examined and discussed about.

Archived