Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drdeath

[Breaking News] Possible shooting at MIT (Boston)

310 posts in this topic

The situation is still ongoing in the watertown. Everyone should calm down because nothing is confirmed. No one knows what is going on. It is very irresponsible to rely on twitter to say these are the same people responsible for the Boston Bombing.

The situation is still ongoing in the watertown. Everyone should calm down because nothing is confirmed. No one knows what is going on. It is very irresponsible to rely on twitter to say these are the same people responsible for the Boston Bombing.

Man these twitter updates are exciting... Feels like I'm watching a movie with text.

Man these twitter updates are exciting... Feels like I'm watching a movie with text.

some people are listening to the police scanner online. the links i tried weren't working well, but some have it. unreal. i feel the same way about the bolded.

some people are listening to the police scanner online. the links i tried weren't working well, but some have it. unreal. i feel the same way about the bolded.

Greg Hughes‏@ghughesca9m

BPD scanner has identified the names : Suspect 1: Mike Mulugeta Suspect 2: Sunil Tripathi

That sunil guy was the Brown university student that went missing in late march. Left a note that made it seem like he had possible suicidal intentions.Unbelievable.

Greg Hughes‏@ghughesca9m

BPD scanner has identified the names : Suspect 1: Mike Mulugeta Suspect 2: Sunil Tripathi

That sunil guy was the Brown university student that went missing in late march. Left a note that made it seem like he had possible suicidal intentions.Unbelievable.

Greg Hughes‏@ghughesca9m

Sunil Tripathi

sOWD6Lu.jpg

Really weird... The Help us Find Sunil Tripathi Facebook page created by his family has already been taken down. It was up earlier today says many on twitter.

The police have said it is and Boston Globe reported it too. A few of us are listening to Watertown's police scanner.

must be pretty stupid to stick around boston area after all that

No! Nothing is confirmed.

Amazing the rumours. CNN say NOTHING IS confirmed.

NO! CNN say two suspects have been arrested. NO one has been killed.