11 replies to this topic

#1 Kesler's Nose

Kesler's Nose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

What's up with the butt slap... Ouchie! lol Also anyone notice the Bur snub at the end, Sedin, Sedin, miss.. Ouchie! (Locked in 3, 2, 1...)

"It's an opportunity, we don't look at it as a last chance... We look at it as an opportunity to do something great. We are going to take it period by period, shift by shift. You just have to be better than the guy across from you... Every guy in this locker room I can say believes we can do this." - Ryan Kesler

Posted Image

#2 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

:shock: There was some grab in that slap!
Posted Image

#3 Bananas

Bananas

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

POPULAR

Maybe THAT is why COHO wanted out.
Hey CDC! Remember this!?

http://forum.canucks...in-this-change/

#4 Robongo

Robongo

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,948 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

Baha wtf so random

Luongo-Userbar.gif
14vmxhf.jpg
In Benning We Trust!

#5 Gooseberries

Gooseberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

I mean the moment didn't really call for it....

Nice lunges

Slappp

20u7nh3.jpg

Credit to Vintage Canuck

The Sig lord

#6 j3ff

j3ff

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

lol that was hilarious. thanks for posting ::D

#7 MJDDawg

MJDDawg

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

What's up with the butt slap... Ouchie! lol Also anyone notice the Bur snub at the end, Sedin, Sedin, miss.. Ouchie! (Locked in 3, 2, 1...)

That was good. Don't think he snubbed Burr. Just part of the same routine where he gets in line behind Schneids and the twins and in front of Burr. No clue how these guys determine who does what in these pre-game rituals.

1zchaix.jpg

Always vigilant and on the lookout for Tiger Singh,The Stork, Shamu101, Mangoes, Cucumbers, Proballhockeyplayer, Dal Colle, DontTradeEdler, RespectYourEdlers23, D.T.E. and...

#8 babych

babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

That's so typically arrogant Kesler. He assumes everyone wants him to touch them.

Amirite CDC?
(shiznak@Jun 17 2008, 08:00 PM)
Kesler was lucky to score 20 this year since the injury to Morrison allowed him to do so.

I doubt Kesler would ever break 15 goals in his career again.

#9 Duodenum

Duodenum

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

That's so typically arrogant Kesler. He assumes everyone wants him to touch them.

Amirite CDC?

Kesler is dividing the team, the proof is how he divided Sedin's ass cheeks with that slap. Arrogant and selfish.
/nucknit
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 babych

babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Kesler is dividing the team, the proof is how he divided Sedin's ass cheeks with that slap. Arrogant and selfish.
/nucknit

How right you are, sir! Anyone that can't see this is an idiot and needs to get some natural vitamin D.
(shiznak@Jun 17 2008, 08:00 PM)
Kesler was lucky to score 20 this year since the injury to Morrison allowed him to do so.

I doubt Kesler would ever break 15 goals in his career again.

#11 Kesler's Nose

Kesler's Nose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

That was good. Don't think he snubbed Burr. Just part of the same routine where he gets in line behind Schneids and the twins and in front of Burr. No clue how these guys determine who does what in these pre-game rituals.

I mean, I guess there was a spot right behind the twins for him to walk in. lol But I swear I saw Bur put his hand down just before entering the view of the camera with a slight "head down" gesture, almost as if he was like aww really man.. :lol: Weisey will never be the same, he moved pretty hilarious after getting a big giant slap to his donkey.

Edited by Kesler's Nose, 19 April 2013 - 05:05 PM.

"It's an opportunity, we don't look at it as a last chance... We look at it as an opportunity to do something great. We are going to take it period by period, shift by shift. You just have to be better than the guy across from you... Every guy in this locker room I can say believes we can do this." - Ryan Kesler

Posted Image

#12 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,377 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

"BOOM"
a very Favre move.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Speculation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.