The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Won't be voting in Provincial Election and done supporting NDP

J529

From what I can gather, The NFG NDP platform is based on raising taxes, making movies and carrying huge deficits to be "more generous", as they put it. Really??

Unicorn Farts. And we have smelt them before, same pile of crap. Same Shady Faces wtf? This is how stupid they think we are,it's a kick in the nuts to all the people of BC.

I don't usually like to underestimate the stupidity of our population but I just can't believe the NDP have a remote chance at a majority.

BC is alrerady in a tight spot with all the granola eaters trying to save the planet. The world is carrying on regardless of what all the self centred self absorbed uneducated and highly opinionated people of Vancouver have to say. China owns more and more of us everyday, get on the bus or get run over.

NDP = NFG Always has, always will.

Dark, Dark days ahead if the NDP gets a majority. I urge everyone to get out and vote for ANYONE But The NDP.

No matter how jaded and cynical you are (I'm right there with you), get out and vote Green/Marijuana/Independent/Cons/Libs.

If you don't the NDP have a chance to get in by default and only the voting populace will be to blame.

Vote or DIE!!!!!!

Repeating my earlier post, the Liberals are about 20% behind the NDP, there is only a 1/50 chance of overtaking the NDP.

There is a 98% chance of the NDP winning the election.

So why bother to vote if you oppose the NDP? They are going to win anyway.

Being middle class that has not been my experience under Barrett or Harcourt/Clarke/Miller/Dosanjh. And if you think the Happy Class Warrior, Adrian Dix has changed that seems highly unlikely given what is being slowly revealed about his prgram. Ta.

Repeating my earlier post, the Liberals are about 20% behind the NDP, there is only a 1/50 chance of overtaking the NDP.

There is a 98% chance of the NDP winning the election.

So why bother to vote if you oppose the NDP? They are going to win anyway.

A very odd mindset. Exercising one's franchise is one of the basic elements of our democracy. It seems that schools are doing a piss-poor job teaching civics.

I have voted in every election federal, provincial and municipal as well as every referendum since I have been eligible to vote and that is over a period of more than 40 years.

That was not my experience and the statistics do not bear that out. Under the BC Liberals the tax rates dropped which affected the middle class. The NDP is a spend and tax party and the bulk of those taxes needed for the programs will come from the middle class.

The vast majority of lawyers would fall in the generally accepted definition of middle class. I most definitely was not upper class.

The Middle Class

Roughly 40-50% of the Canadian population falls into this category. Because of its size, it has tremendous influence on patterns of Canadian culture. There is considerable racial and ethnic diversity in this class and it is not characterized by exclusiveness and familiarity. The top half of this category is termed the "upper-middle" class with family incomes of $50,000 to $100,000 earned from upper managerial or professional fields. The rest of the middle class (average middles) typically works in less prestigious white-collar occupations or highly skilled blue-collar jobs.

The Upper Class

Perhaps 3-5% of Canadians fall into this class. Much of their wealth is inherited. Their children go to private schools and they exercise great power in occupational positions. Although this group has historically been primarily of British origin, it is now more widely distributed.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't vote, never have never will.

I don't like the idea of participating in the election of criminals to power.

Voting for no one doesn't really make a statement. Isn't there a spot on the ballot where you can write in a vote or vote for someone ridiculous? Exercise your rights and make a point. I agree there is no one I have faith in this coming election.

So you are saying you were making less than 50 000 a year as a lawyer. May I ask how long ago we are talking about. As I am very intrigued by this. I may be slow in responding as I have to go to langley for a couple of hours. But i would really love to hear more about your lawyer time.

Archived