The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Won't be voting in Provincial Election and done supporting NDP

J529

I'll be voting in the election as I always do and believe everyone should. Even if you go and spoil your ballot you should vote. Who will I vote for however is up for grabs. I'm having a hard time feeling comfortable voting NDP. That said I have voted Liberal in every election I've been eligible to vote in and I cannot vote for Christy Clark. Kevin Falcon would have been the correct choice for leader and the Liberals wouldn't have found themselves in this mess with him as leader. I'd vote Liberal if he were leader. That said, I'm looking at independents and maybe the Green party. All in all I hope for a minority government and hopefully a new Liberal leader come post election.

It's better to spoil your ballot than to not vote at all. Use your right, it's a better message to send.

How to spoil your ballot: just scribble all over it or check off all the boxes anything like that.

I can't believe that somebody who has been found guilty of forging documents and not paying Skytrain fare is a leader of a provincial political party. I guess politics is truly dirty. Fare evasion seems like a harmless crime but it is a strong indication of somebody's ethics or lack there of. Dix is as dirty as the thing his name rhymes with.

I can't believe that somebody who has been found guilty of forging documents and not paying Skytrain fare is a leader of a provincial political party. I guess politics is truly dirty. Fare evasion seems like a harmless crime but it is a strong indication of somebody's ethics or lack there of. Dix is as dirty as the thing his name rhymes with.

Archived