The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs DET Red Wings - 04/20/13

Strombone1

Yay a Red Wings game on CBC time for my favorite drinking game.. "DatsGod"

now we all get to hear how great and amazing Datsyuk is. (warning it is ok to quit if you get to drunk, drink responsibly and never drive after playing "DatsGod"

so any time he gets praise for an average play you take one big sip.

If he gets mentioned before he is even involved in a play and just because he is on the ice you take two sips.

If they talk about him while on the bench you drink your beer or what have you slowly until they stop talking about him....( you might need to order a few drinks for this one.)

and watch out if he dangles someone KR will have a DatsyukGasm live on the air. (finish the drink you are on)

If he scores then you shotgun a beer if at home or drinking out of a can. or you take a shot if available.

if he gets 3 or more you need to shotgun/shot how ever many goals he is at so if he scores 5 your done.

if they interview him pre game drink half of what ever you are drinking.

if they interview him during intermission after getting a point you take one sip

if they interview him during the intermission after doing nothing in the period you slam said drink.

game is only at version 1.2 so any suggestions for rules changes or additions are welcome.

Yay a Red Wings game on CBC time for my favorite drinking game.. "DatsGod"

now we all get to hear how great and amazing Datsyuk is. (warning it is ok to quit if you get to drunk, drink responsibly and never drive after playing "DatsGod"

so any time he gets praise for an average play you take one big sip.

If he gets mentioned before he is even involved in a play and just because he is on the ice you take two sips.

If they talk about him while on the bench you drink your beer or what have you slowly until they stop talking about him....( you might need to order a few drinks for this one.)

and watch out if he dangles someone KR will have a DatsyukGasm live on the air. (finish the drink you are on)

If he scores then you shotgun a beer if at home or drinking out of a can. or you take a shot if available.

if he gets 3 or more you need to shotgun/shot how ever many goals he is at so if he scores 5 your done.

if they interview him pre game drink half of what ever you are drinking.

if they interview him during intermission after getting a point you take one sip

if they interview him during the intermission after doing nothing in the period you slam said drink.

game is only at version 1.2 so any suggestions for rules changes or additions are welcome.

This may be my first and only post this season. I have to admit that I've paid less attention this year than previous years. I think it has to do with the lockout... idk.

As a LONG time Canucks fan from Ohio, it would be great if we could win tonight and keep Columbus in the playoff hunt. They're sitting in 8th and almost everyone has a game in hand.

Archived