The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

bring back one canuck

Bring_Back_Bertuzzi

Hate it all you want, but how could you not say Hodgson? He'd be leading our team in goals right now.

Hoff is a close second. The Sedins would be above ppg with him as pp qb.

Edit: Gotta throw a HUGE shout out to Grabner as well. Why we never gave him a legitimate shot is beyond me.

I'm a huge Bert fan but he can not come back to this media circus. Not good for anyone. Bert has also lost an edge after that Moore incident and not quite the same power forward we all remember.

Salo or Ehrhoff are the active former Canucks that would be most useful for the PP and completing the back end. How we lose these guys and have an expensive & useless plug like Ballard in as a replacement is beyond me.

Although Trev, Bure or Bert would be my obvious choices, for this team, Gino. We need his kind of crazy for some of the punks that we're playing.

I was at that game, BF. It was really unexpected, as no one really knew he was there. A huge moment for him, I'm sure, as that was all so fresh and many had turned on him. A warm reception that had many (me) in tears. :) It was the fan appreciation game.

Still gives me chills. A-OK, Big Bert.

Although Trev, Bure or Bert would be my obvious choices, for this team, Gino. We need his kind of crazy for some of the punks that we're playing.

I was at that game, BF. It was really unexpected, as no one really knew he was there. A huge moment for him, I'm sure, as that was all so fresh and many had turned on him. A warm reception that had many (me) in tears. :) It was the fan appreciation game.

Still gives me chills. A-OK, Big Bert.

Archived