Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring_Back_Bertuzzi

bring back one canuck

Sammuelson

Because he's the most realistic one that could have stayed and been a 30 goal scorer with size.

You could make a passable top 6 D unit with our former defensemen.

Mitchell-Ehrhoff

Jovonovski-Salo

Allen-Aucoin

O'Brien

Rome

Which one of those 6 would AV bench in favour of Rome?

Willie Mitchell.

Edler - Hamhuis

Bieksa - Mitchell

Garrison - Alberts

Most physical, strongest defence in the entire league that can also score goals. That's how you win in the playoffs.

Michael Grabner, holy crap. If we have him, Ballard's contract isn't on our books and we could let Raymond walk without any repercussions to our offense. His sniping ability would look great since we're struggling so much to score goals.

Hate it all you want, but how could you not say Hodgson? He'd be leading our team in goals right now.

Hoff is a close second. The Sedins would be above ppg with him as pp qb.

Edit: Gotta throw a HUGE shout out to Grabner as well. Why we never gave him a legitimate shot is beyond me.

I'm a huge Bert fan but he can not come back to this media circus. Not good for anyone. Bert has also lost an edge after that Moore incident and not quite the same power forward we all remember.

Salo or Ehrhoff are the active former Canucks that would be most useful for the PP and completing the back end. How we lose these guys and have an expensive & useless plug like Ballard in as a replacement is beyond me.

A little off topic but doesnt anyone know the link to the youtube video of the jersey off the back presentation when Bertuzzi came out of the tunnel to give an old lady his jersey?

Although Trev, Bure or Bert would be my obvious choices, for this team, Gino. We need his kind of crazy for some of the punks that we're playing.

I was at that game, BF. It was really unexpected, as no one really knew he was there. A huge moment for him, I'm sure, as that was all so fresh and many had turned on him. A warm reception that had many (me) in tears. :) It was the fan appreciation game.

Still gives me chills. A-OK, Big Bert.

Although Trev, Bure or Bert would be my obvious choices, for this team, Gino. We need his kind of crazy for some of the punks that we're playing.

I was at that game, BF. It was really unexpected, as no one really knew he was there. A huge moment for him, I'm sure, as that was all so fresh and many had turned on him. A warm reception that had many (me) in tears. :) It was the fan appreciation game.

Still gives me chills. A-OK, Big Bert.