The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

bring back one canuck

Bring_Back_Bertuzzi

There has been many great players who have played for the Canucks But out of the ones still playing in the nhl which one would you most want to return to play for Vancouver. (Even if we had to fire AV to keep them) I think that hodgson would be a great player to have back especially since he is so young and we could have him for a long time. But if we could only have them for this years playoffs i would want bertuzzi cause hes a playoff player like lapierre.

There has been many great players who have played for the Canucks But out of the ones still playing in the nhl which one would you most want to return to play for Vancouver. (Even if we had to fire AV to keep them) I think that hodgson would be a great player to have back especially since he is so young and we could have him for a long time. But if we could only have them for this years playoffs i would want bertuzzi cause hes a playoff player like lapierre.

Yes! Cody scored a goal last night in the 8 - 4 loss to the Rangers. He had 1 pt, was a minus 3, no hits, 1 shot and was 42% on the dot in 19 1/2 minutes of ice time. The first line centre was eliminated from the playoff race but tried really hard!

What about Ehrhoff? 2 assists!!...minus 5, no hits.

Drink your Koolaid.

Salo. He is truly the one guy that I never understood why we let him go.

Jovo - couldn't afford him with Luongo.

Mitchell - questions around his health after his (think it was year long) concussion.

Grabner - had to choose between him and Raymond, who had a breakthrough 50pts season

Coho - wanted more ice time which we couldn't provide with our line-up

Bertuzzi - had to get out of the city because of the media

Naslund - same as above

Seriously why didn't Gillis offer Salo a decent amount of money? Would be fantastic to still have him.

Oh well, what is done is done. Lets look forward to the future (specifically) clinching a playoff spot tonight and have a good winning run this year ;)

Archived