The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bieksa issues [May not be ready before playoffs]

canuckbeliever

Found this interesting. Tweeted Thomas Drance who is the editor of Canucks Army and pretty informed on his Canucks stuff. After he tweeted this

Thomas Drance@ThomasDrance 4m

If Bieksa is out for game 1 of the playoffs, and it sounds like he will be, expect Garrison + Hamhuis to play 30 minutes a game... #Canucks

My response

Juice hasnt looked the same for a while now even when he is playing. Think he may have been hiding an injury?

Thomas Drance@ThomasDrance 2m

@rum0r1 hiding in plain sight. He's had a nagging groin issue all season.

So there is the major injury thats got him off his game. Could be huge problem heading into playoffs as groin injuries dont exactly just go away

Found this interesting. Tweeted Thomas Drance who is the editor of Canucks Army and pretty informed on his Canucks stuff. After he tweeted this

Thomas Drance@ThomasDrance 4m

If Bieksa is out for game 1 of the playoffs, and it sounds like he will be, expect Garrison + Hamhuis to play 30 minutes a game... #Canucks

My response

Juice hasnt looked the same for a while now even when he is playing. Think he may have been hiding an injury?

Thomas Drance@ThomasDrance 2m

@rum0r1 hiding in plain sight. He's had a nagging groin issue all season.

So there is the major injury thats got him off his game. Could be huge problem heading into playoffs as groin injuries dont exactly just go away

I personally find management's inconsistency regarding the reporting of injuries frustrating.

We are the fans, the supporters, the diehards. Tell us like it is. No more about face.

PS - if it is indeed a groin-issue, what's AV going to do? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he swear on his daughters that it wasn't. Dilemma...

I personally find management's inconsistency regarding the reporting of injuries frustrating.

We are the fans, the supporters, the diehards. Tell us like it is. No more about face.

PS - if it is indeed a groin-issue, what's AV going to do? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he swear on his daughters that it wasn't. Dilemma...

While Bieksa is out of the lineup why not try vandermeer, I am not suggesting hes a saviour but while bieksa is out of the lineup it wouldnt hurt to replace him with some grit. See if he can fill in 6th d minutes come playoff time or if we are getting pushed around we have some guys that will push back

Some here were calling for MG to cash one of our left D, a LW, Lou, whomever for another decent RHD ever since the pre-season.

We're still a few fries, specifically a RHD and a decent RW, short of a Happy Meal for the play off's even with Roy.

Guess I'll just cheer my hardest & hope it helps...

Archived