The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Me Anything

ChenWei91

Do you find UMB's new account (PC911) to have a hilarious "About Me" page?

Canuck Fan born in Seattle. Parents both Canadian and cheer for Team Canada while my siblings and I cheer for Team USA. Grew up in a hockey family and had season tickets for the Everett Silvertips. Am also a huge fan of the Seattle Mariners and San Francisco Giants. Was live at Felix Hernandez's Perfect Game on August 15th, 2012. Also a big fan of the Seattle Seahawks, was in university when we lost Super Bowl XL. Was a fan of the Seattle SuperSonics until the NBA robbed the city and moved our beloved franchise to Oklahoma City. Was 4 years old when the Sonics won the NBA Championship, don't remember much except my dad being extremely excited and remember hearing the man screaming on the radio.

Went to High School at Garfield High School alongside 3 Time NBA All-Star, 2007 NBA Rookie of the Year and Minnesota Timberwolves Shooting Guard Brandon Roy, as well as hip-hop/R&B sensation Macklemore, who I know as Ben Haggerty. Grew up playing hockey in the Seattle Minor Hockey Association alongside St. Louis Blues Forward and US National Team Forward T.J. Oshie, who I know as Tim Oshie. Attended University at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and earned my Bachelors Degree in Computer Science. Am currently working on my Masters at the University of Washington while working at Microsoft.

Grew up with three high profile men, however I did not have the same worldwide success. However I spend my days happy with my girlfriend and I have a beautiful job at Microsoft that I look forward to every single day. Live in a beautiful house by the Puget Sound. Am not as well known as many of my friends but I live a happy life.

Go Canucks Go!

Archived