2 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

So I've come across pieces of Lego with red and yellow sparkles. I am 90% sure I need the flash for this, however i am zero percent sure on how to do it. There are 2 spots on level 7 I have come across this one is at the beggining of the level near robins suit and the other is near the Dino robot on the left after using lex to bust a door to a minikin and the glass shattering batman suit. Any tips would be great thanks.
Posted Image

#2 c00kies

c00kies

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Have you looked at any walkthroughs? Usually there aare some on youtube.
Posted Image
Thanks to Blueberries for the sig :)

#3 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

Have you looked at any walkthroughs? Usually there aare some on youtube.

Every single level and extra is available on youtube.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.