The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Becoming a lawyer.....Wetcoaster?

You made a statement , i have called you on it and asked you to provide some evidence that it is true , you have not, and now you are trying discredit me ,again i ask you to back up your claims with some facts that prove what you are saying is true

No i will never need a lawyer , law is knowledge and and i am very good at aquiring knowledge. My partner and i have taken 2 lawyers to their own self regulating tribunal and have had them punished and have had them have to pay damages , it is possible to beat some one at their own game. One was my partners own lawyer who ripped her off when she split with her previous partner , and the other was a lawyer who got her elderly father to sign over power of attorney to him while he was lying in a bed in a physciatric ward and then proceeded to rip him off to the tune of $500,000.

"i reiterate lawyers are parasites"

Can you please back up that claim...is it all lawyers? Some lawyers? The lawyers you have had to deal with?

I am sorry you are so jaded by something that happend to you, I really am.

Does your logic apply to all professions by the way? We could apply it to everyone.

Archived